Please join the Knowledge Management Reference Group (KMRG) on Wednesday, June 22nd for an exciting knowledge sharing event with Megan Hill, Natural Resource Management Specialist at USAID’s E3 Office of Forestry and Biodiversity (FAB) and Shawn Peabody, Technical Specialist for USAID’s Measuring Impact (MI) project.
E3/FAB is implementing the Biodiversity Cross-Mission Learning Program to facilitate learning and sharing across Missions to increase the effectiveness of biodiversity conservation programming. Megan and Shawn will walk through key lessons from the publication, Making Use of the Portfolio: Organizational Learning at USAID:
- Tailor learning efforts to availability and interests of participants
- Offer an array of pathways for engagement; keep focus through learning agendas
- Build on existing tools.
Together, we will explore how these lessons from previous and ongoing social learning efforts at USAID can be applied to improve organizational learning across the Agency.
The USAID Knowledge Management Reference Group is a collaboration between USAID's Office of Learning, Evaluation and Research in the Bureau of Policy, Planning and Learning and USAID's Office of the Chief Information Officer in the Bureau for Management.
How to Join:
- In person - Non-USAID staff will need to request an escort to access USAID offices by emailing KSCKMTeam@usaid.gov by COB Monday, June 20
- Virtually via AIDConnect - Login to https://ac.usaid.gov/kmrefrec
- Click on the 'Guest' option
For audio, dial 800-516-9896
Please call in using the International Dial in number: 816-650-0725