Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Help Center! Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions on Learning Lab features. If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us. We are continuously working to improve your experience, so please check back soon for additional information.
Managing my Profile
- I was accepted into the group, but when I visit the group page, it says Access Denied. What should I do?
- How do I update the frequency with which I receive group notifications?
- How can I edit or delete a discussion, comment, or resource that I posted?
- My resource, discussion, or date did not appear in the group space after I hit save. What happened?
- Can I share sensitive information or resources within the group space?
- How can I upload resources to the group space?
- How do I post a discussion question or participate in an ongoing discussion?
- How do I create a new group?
- How can I join a group?
- What is a group?
Contribute to the site?
Participate in site activities?
Working Group Facilitation
- Who do I contact if I experience technical issues with our online space?
- Group members aren’t receiving notifications when new resources, discussions, dates or updates are posted. How can I update this for the group?
- How can I delete a resource or discussion thread added by another group member?
- How can I remove comments from a discussion thread?
- What kinds of usage reports can be created from the site?
- My existing group is interested in creating subgroups. How can we do this?
- How can I manage membership requests and add members?
- What is the difference between the group manager and other facilitators?
- Tips on initial outreach to members
- As a group facilitator, what should I do to get the group space ready for our members?
- How do we know if a Learning Lab Group is the right tool for our members?